Saturday, May 19, 2007

Commenting on Drew Turner's Blog

While viewing this classmates blog I found several interesting articles and page elements which I spent some time looking over. Drew had a picture of himself playing for the school's lacrosse team, which I though was pretty cool. This persuaded me to both include a picture on my page, and also to comment on his article about the UD lacrosse team's recent success this season. His article was about how the team has recently won a big game against the University of Virgina in the first round of the NCAA playoffs. The team is looking to make a trip to the schools first ever Fina Four. This would be an amazing thing for both the players and the school to achieve. The only thing standing in their way is a game this Sunday vs. UMBC, or University of Maryland Baltimore County. I have a good feeling we will come out victorious, as I know how hard the players have worked all season. The link to Drew's blog is http://turnerspring07.blogspot.com/