Saturday, May 19, 2007

Final Wu-Tang Wiki Post

This is my final Wikipedia post regarding the music group Wu-Tang Clan. For this edit, I decided to add information on a subculture of Wu Tang called Think Differently Music Group. Basically, it can be described as Wu-Tang meeting the Indie Culture. It is an unprecedented pairing of Wu-Tang artists, producers and affiliates with some of independent hip-hop's East and West Coast elite. The link to the updated wiki article is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu-tang_clan#Think_Differenty_Music Hope everyone likes it.

3 comments:

Nate Denver's Blog said...

I am also a big fan of Wu-tang, I saw them at the electric factory in Philly last year for their reunion tour. Everyone was there plus Cappadonna and Redman, GZA and UGOD drank so much they could barely stand and they did an ill ODB tribute.

Salty? said...

Haha that sounds like them...I am glad that you are a fellow fan. I missed that show but am looking to see them again soon. R.I.P. ODB!

Drew said...

I am also a huge Wu Tang fan and believe me when I say that once I read that you were posting about them I read through their whole Wikipedia article and could not get enough of it.

I play on the lacrosse team here and last weekend before winning a spot into the final four our whole team was getting real hyped jamining to 36 chambers before going out and beating UMBC. It was sick.

Anyway liked to idea to edit the Wu. Nicely done.