Saturday, May 19, 2007

Web Page Structure

This post is in reference to materials that we have covered in class. I found one of the last topics that we covered this semester, both very interesting, and also actually potentially useful for my personal life. This was the topic of web page design focusing on HTML code. I was always very intimidated by the complex look of the HTML code, but after our class i have a much stronger understanding of the subject. Some of the codes which I may use in future web site design include: Making a header, including body text, Making specific tags such as new paragraphs, new lines, numbered and unnumbered lists, and finally including hyperlinks. I can really see myself taking this knowledge and applying it to whatever job I eventually begin working at.

1 comment:

Drew said...

i was not able to comment on your post about my blog, but I figured I would just do it on this one. Thanks for the love in regards to the lacrosse team. Yesterday was so huge, winning big against UMBC and were on our way to the Final Four, try to make the trip to Baltimore, it is gonna be crazy. The more UD fans the better.