Saturday, May 19, 2007

Final Fishing Update

This is my final wikipedia update regarding Fishing. This was by far the hardest wikipedia article out of my 4 to find new material to add. I had a tough time thinking of something interesting to add to the page. After some time, I decided that I would add a link to the National Division of Fishing and Wildlife. This site gives an overview of the proper procedures and practices to be used while fishing. I think it is a good thing to have on in the article. The link to the updated article is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishing Fishing is a great sport and people should learn to follow all of the laws and rules associated with it. They are only in place to make sure that the fish we are catching will continue to be there for generations to come.

2 comments:

Nate Denver's Blog said...

Fishing is a great passtime. I grew up down in Lewes, DE and theres a freshwater pond down the road from my house filled with bass and sunfish. It was definitely a great part of my childhood.

Salty? said...

Nate, I agree, fishing is also one of my favorite passtimes. It is a great way to relax and enjoy nature